So I was nominated for the Versatile blogger award by the amazing Tosin of Alethea’s mind. This is my first ever blogger award, so thank you very much Tosin for the nomination! I’m truly honored and humbled.
I greatly recommend you check out her awesome blog if you haven’t :https://aletheasmind.wordpress.com/ I’m always blessed and blown away by her posts.
Here are the rules for the award:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include a link to their blog in your post.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers of your choosing to keep spreading the love.
7 facts about me
- I am Nigerian (Igbo precisely)
- I would be graduating from medical school in a couple of months.
- I’m terrified of anything that flies (most especially moths)
- I’d rather be behind the camera than in front of it.
- One of my favorite things to do is cook. I love trying out new recipes.
- I left Nigeria at the age of 16 (haven’t visited since then).
- My favorite Nigerian meal is fufu with ogbono soup.
My Nominees for the Versatile Blogger Award are:
- Fadeke says
- Mindful of Me moments
- Rhema moments
- Karina’s thought
- T. R. Noble
Thank you once again Tosin!!!
To the nominees: it’s okay if you don’t feel like doing this. If you decide to participate, feel free to do it your own way. 💕💕💕